Hope my feedback will find you in good health and nice mood.
First, I would like to apologize for such long silence. When we got back, we caught COVID-19 one by one, whole family and it takes time to get back to a normal life.
I want to thank you and your staff for high quality service that you provided for us. My family and I were totally satisfied with everything.
Mahe Island, Coco Blanche 25.12.2021-05.01.2022, 2 adults + 1 child. All timings are given for a car, not for a pedestrian.
1. Full and nice description on all boards (e.g. Booking);
2. Reasonable price;
3. Clean and nice house, fresh linens and towels;
4. Everyday cleaning and refill if it was needed;
5. Equipped kitchen with a normal fridge, every gadget in a work condition, no issues with a A/C;
6. Great location: this point was extremely important for us, cause we planned our trip with considering the needs of our young lady (4,5 yo). 25 min from airport, close enough to be calm with traffic and far enough to listen to the ocean and surrounding nature. In addition, I was impressed by mountain-wet forest. I just sticked to it every morning with my mug during breakfast.
Garden! It was nice, and was decorated for Christmas holidays;
It was approximately 30-35 min to the Victoria (capital). It was convenient, cause in Victoria you could get a huge botanical garden with tortoises. Our trip was amazing.
Grocery store – 5 min, great fish store – 5 min, local market – 5 min, local restaurant with local cuisine – 5 min.
All beaches on Mahe Island are public. The location of Coco Blanche gave us an opportunity to travel from beach to beach very quickly;
7. Beach Coco Blanche – in 50 meters, but we cannot relax in front of our house cause of seaweed, but we took a car, 3 min and you got to another part of Coco Blanche beach with nice sand, rocks, trees and clear water;
In conclusion, dear Lucy, I want to say thank you very much for everything. For your attention, effort and willing to help us when it was needed. You and your staff made our vacation unbelievable. I will miss our evening discussions and your short stories. As I mentioned previously I am a North man, but when we decide to visit Indian Ocean again, it will be definitely Coco Blanche, no doubts.
Stay in touch,