The accommodation is within a stone's throw of both the Metro and a supermarket and is an easy walk to Napoli's centre and seafront as well as some celebrated eateries.
Marco's communication was prompt and friendly. We were given a warm welcome by his brother and shown around the spacious, attractive and clean apartment. The a/c in the kitchen and bedrooms was very welcome (and had thankfully been turned on before we arrived) whilst the views from the balconies were great to see.
The website states that the apartment has been "newly renovated" and the bedrooms testify to this update with their modern, crisp decor, comfortable beds and lovely clean bedding. The washing machine looks new and did its job faithfully with our laundry.
The owner and his brother enabled us to check-in and check-out at whatever time was convenient to us and this made everything very helpful for our itinerary.
It was reasonable value for money considering the floor space and the location. In the email with the quote, we were told there were "3 double rooms and 3 bathrooms" which seemed to suggest we would have access to all, but on arrival, we found that a large bedroom and bathroom had been locked so that we could not access them. Not that we would have necessarily needed them all, but it perhaps ought to have been clarified at the time of booking.
Having said this, we would happily book this property again and tell our friends about it - but the apartment could do with a bit of attention in areas such as:
- providing extra basic equipment in the kitchen such as a bread knife, small sharp knife, kettle
- there is only one sofa for two people although the apartment can have up to six people, so not all of us could have access to a comfortable chair
- some of the kitchen cupboards need fixing or cleaning up/out
- the toilet seat in the middle bathroom is broken so using it was a bit of a problem
- the shower head holder was broken making it it a little tricky to use
- the blinds in the main bedroom and kitchen were either missing or stuck meaning we couldn't have privacy or darkness for sleeping
With a little bit of attention in the areas mentioned, this would really be an excellent holiday home.
PS, if I had young children, I would not open the windows onto the balconies.