Abbiamo notato che stai utilizzando un browser non compatibile. E'possibile che il sito di TripAdvisor non sia visualizzabile.Il nostro sito e' ottimizzato per i seguenti navigatori:
“È davvero l'Hot Spot essere !!”
altri viaggiatori hanno prenotato presso questa struttura
Per le prenotazioni presso questa casa, chi prima arriva, meglio alloggia! Blocca le date prima che sia troppo tardi
Controlla disponibilità
Richiedi di prenotare
Invia richiesta
Molto buono
22 recensioni
Questa struttura non è disponibile per le date indicate.
Non arrenderti! Chiedi informazioni su altre case vacanza disponibili simili a questa -
Visualizza tutte le case vacanza disponibili
Panoramica

Data | Punteggio
  • Inglese per primo
  • Italiano per primo
  • Tutti
  • Tutte le più recenti in italiano
Inglese per primo
Tutti
Tutte le più recenti in italiano
cgomps
McMurray, Pennsylvania
Contributore livello 6
81 recensioni
13 recensioni di hotel
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 38 voti utili
Recensito il 22 agosto 2018 per un soggiorno a agosto 2018

Questa recensione è stata utile?
Questa recensione rappresenta l'opinione personale di un viaggiatore di TripAdvisor e non di TripAdvisor LLC.
beachwalk

3 recensioni di hotel
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 5 voti utili
Recensito il 13 giugno 2018 per un soggiorno a maggio 2018

14 giu 2018
You two are awesome! Come back soon, hope your package arrived safely! See you next time! Carolyn
Questa risposta rappresenta l'opinione personale della direzione e non di TripAdvisor LLC
SusanEise
Recensito il 4 giugno 2018 per un soggiorno a maggio 2018

Età 50-64
Scritta inizialmente in Inglese su www.tripadvisor.ca. Vedi l'originale
5 giu 2018
Aww shucks you two. So nice of you to write such an awesome review. Already miss you two!
Hope to see you again to enjoy Sedona wonder! C
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 16 voti utili
Recensito il 9 maggio 2018 per un soggiorno a aprile 2018
persona pensa che questa recensione sia utile
Google Mostra traduzioni automatiche

Consiglieresti questo hotel ad un amico?   No.
12 mag 2018
This woman was the absolute worst renter I have ever had in my 20 yrs of rental experience. I am not exaggerating!
Absolutely no communication from her from the minute she stepped on the property. She kept claiming that she kept emailing me, but I never once received one communication from her, but funny she easily got through to trip advisor to complain about me not meeting her after I sent a lengthy letter to her with explicit check in directions.
I think perhaps she might have a mental problem. I can't be sure but the minute I met her I knew something was off.
The rental was perfect when she moved in, the appliances are all brand new. Maybe she smelled the newness of the stove.
We don't offer Netflix and never stated that on the reservation. But we do have a satellite system with over 200 channels and 100 music stations. I guess that wasn't good enough.
We also have a cooler in the room with a thermostat on the wall, easily accessible, why didn't sh ask about that when she had questions?
Instead she couldn't wait to get on here and down trod our rental. She stated that she read the other bad review and I knew when I met her that I was gonna get another one, she was very strange from the get go.
This woman never left the property in the time she was here. She must have really hated it to never leave, and never came out of the apartment for 6 days with a 10 yo child to at least show him the beautiful country or to go hiking. I thought that was very strange and very unsettling to me and my husband. Why come to Sedona if your not going to enjoy what it has to offer. They stayed locked up in that room for 6 nights....really strange.
I warn other potential landlords. Do Not rent to this crazy person, you will regret it and the sour taste that she left me will take many months to recover from.
Oh and yes...we have a little ant problem, it's spring and they can be pesky. We regularly exterminate but they can be relentless, I think I warned her about them and provided a spray if they were a problem which usually takes care of them.
And oh why trip advisor won't respond, is because you stayed the amount of nights that you paid for, you don't get extra if you didn't book them
Czaj
Seymour, IL
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 4 voti utili
Recensito il 27 marzo 2018 per un soggiorno a febbraio 2018

29 mar 2018
Wow is all I can say, a fly, a spider. This a first for me and it takes all kinds. If this place was so dirty, why in the world did you stay a week? And not tell us you what you were experiencing. I am at a loss for sure.
Of course I apologize for not being a clean freak, sometimes I miss a cobweb and certainly a fly makes homage into the room once in a while.
The bed is new, the sheets were new, the bathroom is marble and travertine and spotless the kitchen is cute and comfy clean as a whistle. Your portrayal of our place is appalling and frankly very mean spirited.
This room never sits for mor than a day or two between renters and every inch is cleaned and swept.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I will make sure that I am more attentive to the window blinds and over head lights, I usually catch those things, must have been off my game when you rented.
I went through every part of the room with you when you arrived, it seemed like you were pleasantly surprised at how cute the place was,you stayed a week and never said a single thing to me, why now? Is it because you found something different, closer to your sister to stay in town?
We are not the 4 seasons, I admit that, but the next guest, after you left, left me a 5 star review and getting this one makes me suspect you just wanted a regular hotel experience, and your money back.
This place is not a filthy horrible dump as you make it out to be. I consider a fly and a spider not grounds for such a bad review, but thanks for bringing it to my attention. I hope you feel better...
Janie T
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 3 voti utili
Recensito il 14 dicembre 2017 per un soggiorno a dicembre 2017

Età 65+
Scritta inizialmente in Inglese su www.tripadvisor.com. Vedi l'originale
Inserisci le date per visualizzare i prezzi esatti
2 ospiti
Adulti2
Bambini0
Applica
Sei proprietario di una casa vacanza? Pubblica un'inserzione
Reddito extra
Guadagna affittando la tua casa. Senza spese iniziali e nessun contratto, puoi guadagnare di più.
Facile da gestire
Conferma le prenotazioni con un clic e monitora l'intero processo dalla richiesta di informazioni al check-out, anche quando sei in movimento.
I viaggiatori si fidano
Con milioni di recensioni e pagamenti online protetti, TripAdvisor aiuta i viaggiatori a prenotare la tua struttura in tutta sicurezza.
Crea il tuo profilo gratuito