Abbiamo notato che stai utilizzando un browser non compatibile. E'possibile che il sito di TripAdvisor non sia visualizzabile.Il nostro sito e' ottimizzato per i seguenti navigatori:
“Struttura molto accogliente”
altri viaggiatori hanno prenotato presso questa struttura
Per le prenotazioni presso questa casa, chi prima arriva, meglio alloggia! Blocca le date prima che sia troppo tardi
Controlla disponibilità
Richiedi di prenotare
Invia richiesta
Molto buono
13 recensioni
Questa struttura non è disponibile per le date indicate.
Non arrenderti! Chiedi informazioni su altre case vacanza disponibili simili a questa -
Visualizza tutte le case vacanza disponibili
Panoramica

• Italiano per primo
  • Spagnolo per primo
  • Tedesco per primo
  • Tutti
  • Tutte le più recenti in italiano
Francese per primo
Inglese per primo
Spagnolo per primo
Tedesco per primo
Tutti
Tutte le più recenti in italiano
Sveva N
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 27 voti utili
“Struttura molto accogliente”
Recensito il 25 agosto 2015 per un soggiorno a agosto 2015
persone pensano che questa recensione sia utile

Grande acccoglienza e disponibilità da parte dei proprietari, magnifica vista sul mare di Amalfi. Il parcheggio all'interno della struttura è sicuramente un notevole punto a favore di questa struttura semplice ma confortevole. Consigliato!

Ho viaggiato con: Familiari
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Questa recensione rappresenta l'opinione personale di un viaggiatore di TripAdvisor e non di TripAdvisor LLC.
Molly A

Recensito il 28 giugno 2018 per un soggiorno a giugno 2018

Replica della Direzione
14 lug 2018
Dear Jay C,

Thank you for your compliment about the view but I guess you were complimenting the Amalfi Coast more than our B&B. Below some points that I would like to note on your comments; just for clarity... the text in brackets is what you stated and the text in Italic is my answer.

"It was very difficult to get to the house from Amalfi"
I think that if you browse any serious holiday booking website they all highlight the amenities of the Amalfi Coast, the narrow and picturesque streets and the never ending steps; this is also why people from any corner in the world do visit the Amalfi Coast. If you were expecting highways, or miles of sandy beaches, hundreds of buses etc... then I would strongly suggest to visit California next time.

"The check in process wasnt very communicative, basically asked for our passports, and she disappeared"
It is really funny.... if my mother, yes that woman is my mother, is too friendly then it might be pointed as too friendly; this time you are complaining about being too evasive. I am sure that if you had questions and you tried to ask, my mother would have been capable to answer as she always did in the last 45 years in managing tourist businesses. Why you did not ask nothing? Anyway next time please do.

"The room was as bare bones as you can get, no TV, no phone, air conditioning barely worked, and the worst part was the bed. It was like someone laid plywood over springs"
I experienced the double beds to yuor region , which are like our single beds and I do understand that you guys like to disappear into the mattress; well when you visit another Country you also embrace the culture and the life style of that Country and we,Italians" do like orthopaedic beds as we do care about our spine and our rest hours.As for the bare bone room... well you had exactly what you booked; maybe someone else booked on your behalf? In this case you know who to complain to. The air conditioning is working fine; infact we did had other guests in your same room and they have not complained at all. However again... if you had asked then we could have arranged an extra portable air conditioning unit at no extra cost.

"The nearest town is Atrani, about a 15 minute walk down a very narrow cliff with cars passing by. It was very scary and for us felt incredibly dangerous especially with how people drive out here."
I understand, after driving in UK for over 15 years, how you are shocked about the Italian driving style... however in AMalfi we never had any person hit by a car, or bus; I think you cannot say the same yuor country where people do drive at the unusual slow speed of 30 miles an hour. i always thought why British people do botehr buying fats car if they always drive at 30 miles per hour. But I know... other Country, other life style and I accepted that. You should start to learn to do the same when coming in Italy again and hopefully in our B&B.

"Breakfast at the B&B was store bought croissant and dry bread in plastic, juice and coffee."
You mean the same items you can find in Tesco, Asda or the posh British Marks & Spencer shops? Yes but... the orange juice is the "Smooth Tropicana" and the Croissant is from "Mulino Bianco" which is one of our best brands for breakfast food. Not bad for a B&B right?

"We offered to pay the tax but the mother said no we were free to leave. We basically threw away a little over $300 on the two nights we didn’t use"
Basically you want to rephrase this by saying that even you had nor room or facts for any complain and even if my mother had all the legal right to ask for the full payment as stated in your booking confirmation, she was so kind and gentle that to not to upset you, she kindly offered to not to ask for any payment. If this bothered you I am more than happy to send you an email with my bank info for you to do a bank transfer for the money you still own to us.

I’m giving them 3 stars because they seemed like nice people, the view from the room was very good, minus the huge metal blinds blocking it.
Thanks! I appreciate it and I do also think that you are lovely people too. As fr the metal blinds blocking it... they can be opened; of course, in UK there are no metal blinds so you were not aware of how to use it. Shame you did not ask for help. My silent mother would have quickly appeared, opened the blinds for you and disappeared again.

Anyway, thank you for the 3 stars and I do hope to see you again; this time I will ask for the full payment in advance though... just in case.

Best regards

B&B la rosa dei venti Since 1971
Questa risposta rappresenta l'opinione personale della direzione e non di TripAdvisor LLC
h0lani

common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 3 voti utili
Recensito il 26 settembre 2017 per un soggiorno a settembre 2017

Età 25-34
Scritta inizialmente in Inglese su www.tripadvisor.com. Vedi l'originale
Inserisci le date per visualizzare i prezzi esatti
2 ospiti
Adulti2
Bambini0
Applica
Sei proprietario di una casa vacanza? Pubblica un'inserzione
Reddito extra
Guadagna affittando la tua casa. Senza spese iniziali e nessun contratto, puoi guadagnare di più.
Facile da gestire
Conferma le prenotazioni con un clic e monitora l'intero processo dalla richiesta di informazioni al check-out, anche quando sei in movimento.
I viaggiatori si fidano
Con milioni di recensioni e pagamenti online protetti, TripAdvisor aiuta i viaggiatori a prenotare la tua struttura in tutta sicurezza.
Crea il tuo profilo gratuito